The Paradise Physio Difference
- We treat you in a private room in a one-on-one session with the physiotherapist for your entire visit. You will not be treated by support staff.
- We do take the time to perform manual hands-on therapy.
- We give you only the treatment you need and aim to get you feeling better as quickly as possible.
- We take the time to educate you on your condition and give you at-home exercises to make sure you continue self-treatment.
What Physiotherapy Treats
- Shoulder pain and stiffness
- Back and neck pain
- Elbow and wrist pain
- Acute and chronic musculoskeletal injuries
- Repetitive strain injuries
- Spinal conditions and nerve impingements
- Hip and knee pain
- Postural dysfunction
- Dizziness & Vertigo
- Work Related Injury(WSIB)
- Motor Vehicle Accident (MVA)
- Kinesio Taping(Lower Back Pain, Sports Taping, Pregnancy)
- Ligament Sprain
- Muscle Strain
- Knee Replacement Pre & Post Operative Physio
- Hip Replacement Pre & Post Operative Physio
- Wrist And Hand Injury
- Hand Condition
- Balance Impairment
- Fall Prevention Program
- Foot Condition (Flat Feet, Plantar Fasciitis)
- Ankle Sprain
- Shin Splint
At Paradise Physio, we are the leading local clinic offering physiotherapy, massage therapy, custom orthotics, compression stockings and much more. We are your complete health station to recover from injuries. Schedule an appointment today.